Friday 21 September 2012

Florida - Whistle piano notes.?

Florida - Whistle piano notes.?

Hi guys! I tried every way to learn this song and play the whole song but it's really hard and I can't read sheet music really well. I keep searching for this song's note ( both for L and R hand ) but I can't find it. I really love to learn how to play this song. I would appreciate if someone give me a site, write the notes, any video tutorials that got the notes and shows how to play.......etc
Hopefully someone could help me. Plzzzzzzz I really want to play this song on piano.



1)That's a really new song, I don't think you'll find the sheet music on the Internet right now, and even  in a sheet music store won't be published yet. If you can find it right now , I'll will run naked around a tree.


2) I'm pretty sure you'll hit the right note here  ( sheet music links)


3) I Found It!
Whistle
Whistle By Flo Rida. R & B. Piano/Vocal/Guitar. 9 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.243193)
...GET IT HERE






BEST REPLY
Hey, so I found the sheet music. Go to pianolicious.blogspot.com (this is a really great site, lots of sheet music), on the top bar where it says "browse by artist" click F , scroll down to find Florida . The piece will be right underneath. I took a look at it and it's not terribly difficult.

Hope I helped! :)






Tips for Cleaning Piano Keys



  • Clean one octave at a time, and dry immediately before moving onto the next octave.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment